29th September 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in House Keeping seats are available in Food Craft Institute Aligarh?

Hi Sir, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Food Craft Institute Aligarh for Diploma in House Keeping course? Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this course in this institute?

2nd October 2019, 04:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in House Keeping seats are available in Food Craft Institute Aligarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Food Craft Institute Aligarh for Diploma in House Keeping course? Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this course in this institute?

There are 60 Diploma in House Keeping Operations seats available in the Food Craft Institute, Aligarh.

Duration of the course is one year and 6 months. One year – Teaching and 6 months – industrial training

Interested candidates can contact the Food Craft Institute, Aligarh for the admission to study the Diploma in House Keeping Operations. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
3rd October 2019, 06:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in House Keeping seats are available in Food Craft Institute Aligarh?

The seat availability to study the Diploma in House Keeping at Food Craft Institute Aligarh is 60 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with knowledge of English from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.foodcraftaligarh.com
4th October 2019, 12:45 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Last year the number of seats available for Diploma in House Keeping Operations seats available in the Food Craft Institute, Aligarh is 60 seats. I am expecting the same would be this year also. For accurate details on a number of seats available for Diploma in House Keeping seats are available in Food Craft Institute Aligarh please visit the official website -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?