13th July 2019, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and pattern of Diploma in Food Production in Food Craft Institute Jammu?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Food Production from Food Craft Institute Jammu. I would like to know about the pattern of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration of this course.

14th July 2019, 05:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and pattern of Diploma in Food Production in Food Craft Institute Jammu?

Food Craft Institute Jammu is offering following Diploma courses;
Diploma in Housekeeping,
Diploma in Front Office,
Diploma in Food Production,
Diploma in Food & Beverage Service,
Diploma in Bakery

Diploma in Food Production is one year and six months (including six months in industry after annual examinations).
Teaching and examination scheme of the course is comprised of theory and practical both.

Candidates can find details on;
http://www.fcijammu.org/
14th July 2019, 07:58 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course duration and pattern of Diploma in Food Production in Food Craft Institute Jammu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Food Production from Food Craft Institute Jammu. I would like to know about the pattern of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration of this course.
The duration of Diploma in Food Production in Food Craft Institute Jammu is for one year and six months.

1) Teaching hours per week: 35 Hours
2) Effective teaching: 34 weeks
3) Industrial training: 24 weeks after the annual examinations

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?