18th May 2019, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication seats are available in Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

24th May 2019, 01:31 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication seats are available in Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television?

The total number of Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication seats that are available in Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television is 40.

Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Sector 21-A
Chandigarh, Chandigarh 160022, India
24th May 2019, 03:15 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication seats are available in Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television?

The total number of seats available for Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television is 40.

The admission procedure for Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication admission in Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television is done thorugh the entrance examination conducted by the university itself.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television is 10+2 pass with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?