18th May 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

24th May 2019, 12:33 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television?

=> Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication is a Diploma type course and the duration of Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication course is 1 year.

=> For the admission of Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination to study Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television.
24th May 2019, 02:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television is 10+2 pass with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board.

The application form for the entrance examination can be obtained from the college campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?