18th May 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication admission in Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television?

I want to apply for Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication course from Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

24th May 2019, 02:12 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication admission in Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television?

Yes, the college conducts its own entrance examination to give admission in Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication admission in Chandigarh Institute of Film and Television.

You would need to contact the university to obtain the application form. You would need to fill the form completely and attach the required documents.

You will get the admission only on the basis of the merit list prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?