20th June 2012, 09:38 AM
shanmugamacs

How to apply for entrance exam to join MCA regular course? Am I eligible to apply for entrance exam of Anna University?

I have studied Plus two in commerce group with one of the subject of Computer Science. Now I have completed BCA with mathametics papers. I want to apply for writing entrance examination for MCA regular course conducted by Anna University. Am I eligible to apply entrance examination of Anna University since
they have stressed the elgibility criteriza Maths in Plus two is must.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do A level without doing O level from DOEACC? I have done graduation from DU in B.A stream
  2. Can I be eligible to do MCA from IP university after doing BCA?
  3. Eligibility to join for ME(computer science) under ANNA university after MCA? ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the qualification needed to study TANCET?
  5. When and how can I apply for regular M.Com course from DU? Syllabus for the entrance exam? Will I be eligible for NET after doing M.Com?
  6. Is only degree certificate enough to apply for Ph.D course after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  7. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  9. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
  10. Can I apply for TANCET Exam to join MCA course in Anna University after completion of BCA course from IGNOU?
  11. When will the Ph.D application forms will be out in Anna University? Is there any entrance exam to be given? -- [New]
  12. How to take M.Tech if I am a student of BCA?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges?
  14. Which entrance exam I must prepare for Post Graduation in Architecture?
  15. Am I eligible for MSc biotech course in Calicut University after completing BSc Zoology course? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  16. When the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be published by Anna University?
  17. Previous years question papers of MCA entrance of Anna University?
  18. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
29th June 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for entrance exam to join MCA regular course? Am I eligible to apply for entrance exam of Anna University?

what is the eligibility criteria for bca candidates to apply mca entrance
20th September 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for entrance exam to join MCA regular course? Am I eligible to apply for entrance exam of Anna University?

I m bca 5th sem. student of ptu.i want to do my mca from any regular university in delhi,ncr.plz tell me the list of university in low fee and their eligibily.and when entrance exam held,also in which yr i should apply?
4th October 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

how to apply application from online mca entrance exam 2013
6th December 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

how to apply mca entrance exam? i am completed graduation from bsc it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?