11th May 2012, 10:18 PM
monishamoni34

Can I write KCET/NATA exam if my parents are born and have studied in Karnataka until 12thPUC) in Tamilnadu

I am a kannadiga born in Hassan,karnataka. My parents are born and studied in karantaka but I have studied untill 12th(PUC) in tamilnadu(hosur) border of tamilnadu.can I write KCET/NATA?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write KCET PG entrance exam?
  2. Am I eligible to write KCET if I am an NRI but my parents have studied in Karnataka?
  3. List of exams I need to write for learning Kannada? Is it simple?
  4. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  6. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I am studying in 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka. I was born in Karnatka
  7. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  8. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka
  9. Am I eligible for Anna University admission test for engineering? How can I write the CET test for Karnataka engineering admission?
  10. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  11. Am I eligible to write KAS exam? I am from Karnataka but I studied in Andhra Pradesh
  12. Is CETK necessary for the admission in B.Arch to study in Karnataka or NATA is enough?
  13. Is a candidate who studied up to 6th std in Karnataka and currently studying 9th std in Madhya Pradesh, eligible to take Karnataka CET? Will he get his domicile of Karnataka?
  14. Am I eligible for CET exam in Karnataka? I've studied 10th std in Assam and studied only 1st and 2nd PU in Karnataka
  15. Can I write KCET after studying 7 years in Karnataka?
  16. How many government engineering seats are there in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I write KCET after studying till 7th in Karnataka and then moving outside karnataka?
  18. Can I apply for KCET after scoring 99% in 5th semester and 6th semester? Is it possible to apply for KCET in Karnataka?
25th April 2017, 01:04 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I write KCET/NATA exam if my parents are born and have studied in Karnataka until 12thPUC) in Tamilnadu

You are eligible to write NATA, but not eligible for KCET as you belong to Tamilnadu State. You are outside of Karnataka eligible for KCET only for specific conditions.

KCET Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) with mathematics as one of the subjects with at least 50% from a recognized board.
- Candidates who are the sons or daughters of defence personnel are eligible for KCET.
- candidates whose parents are working under Karnataka State Government or Central Government are also eligible for KCET.

NATA Exam Pattern
- Exam comprises of three sections Mathematics, General Aptitude and Drawing.
- Numbers of Questions : 62
- Total Marks : 200
- No negative marking for any wrong answer.

- Mathematics : 20 × 2 : 40 Marks
- General Aptitude : 40 × 2 : 80 Marks
- Drawing : 40 × 2 : 80 Marks

NATA Important Dates
- Registration Opens From : 02.01.2017
- Registration Ends : 11.02.2017
- Download Admit Cards : 28.03.2017
- NATA Exam : 16.04.2017
- Result Announcement : 10.06.2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?