29th September 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management seats are available in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly tell me how many seats are available for PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management course of Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management? Kindly tell me about the seats availability asap.

3rd October 2019, 05:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management seats are available in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management?

The seat availability to study the PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management at Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management is 60 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream of minimum 3 years duration from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.mkitm.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?