14th March 2017, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if my admit card and birth certificate date of birth are different?

Sir, I am a student. I have complete 10th and 12th standard but my admit card date of birth and my birth certificate date of birth are different. How do I correct my admit card same as Dob. Please email me at [email protected]

17th March 2017, 10:39 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do, if my admit card and birth certificate date of birth are different?

You have to visit your schooling board(WBBSE/ICSE/CBSE) directly. After that you have to write an application in which you have to state all the problems which you are facing and you have to submit it. They will charge you a small amount to proceed your work and after that you will get a new admit card with all the necessary correction.
28th March 2019, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do, if my admit card and birth certificate date of birth are different?

Sir I passed my madhyamik exam in 2008 and my date of birth is different in admit card and birth certificate and my father name is also written wrongly on admit card. How do I correct my admit card same as Dob. Please email me at [email protected]
14th September 2019, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

How to change date of birth in ssc admission certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?