29th September 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management course in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management?

Hello everyone, what is the syllabus of PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management course which is available in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management? Kindly tell me about the duration of this course as well.

2nd October 2019, 02:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management course in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, what is the syllabus of PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management course which is available in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management? Kindly tell me about the duration of this course as well.

Duration of the PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management is one year (full time) at the Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management.

Syllabus of the PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management at the Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management is given below:

Fundamental of Tourism

Air Travel System and Cargo Management

Tourism Product of India

Computer Application & Global Distribution System

Personality Development & Communication Skills

Introductory Accounting and Foreign Exchange

Marketing Management in Service Industry

Tour Operation and Travel Agency Management

Environmental Education & Disaster Management

Project

Industrial Training (4 weeks)

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
3rd October 2019, 06:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management course in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management?

PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management is a 1 year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. This course is the study of general subjects such as Principles of Management, Economics of Tourism, Marketing Tourism, Financial Management. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Semester I

Principles of Management
Communications Skills for Customer Services
Tourism Planning
Economics of Tourism
Tourism Operations I
Fares & Ticketing I
Indian Tourist Attractions
Indian Heritage
Introduction to Tourism Organizations
Documentation

Semester II

Industrial Training
Principles of Management
Fares & Ticketing II
Human Resource Development
Marketing Tourism
Financial Management
Research Methodology & Written Analysis
Information Technology
Tourism Operations II
Final Project
4th October 2019, 01:18 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management course is a One-year technical course, which is divided into two-semester. Here I am attaching you the PDF, which contains the syllabus of the Travel and Tourism Management course at Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf pgdttm_syllabus.pdf(163.3 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?