1st September 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

How to secure Diploma Aerospace Engineering admission for a candidate with 56% in 10th ICSE?

Hi everyone, my son as scored 56% marks in his 10th ICSE Board exam. He want to study Diploma course of Aerospace Engineering. I want to know how can he get admission for studying this Diploma course?

6th September 2019, 01:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to secure Diploma Aerospace Engineering admission for a candidate with 56% in 10th ICSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, my son as scored 56% marks in his 10th ICSE Board exam. He want to study Diploma course of Aerospace Engineering. I want to know how can he get admission for studying this Diploma course?

Candidates after completion of the 10th ICSE with 56% marks can apply for the admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in various polytechnic colleges. They have to appear and qualify the entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. Based on their performance in the entrance examination merit list will be prepared and candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course through counseling. Duration of the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?