3rd October 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure BE(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year lateral admission for Diploma Mechanical student?

Hello friends, I am pursuing Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. After completing my Diploma course, I want to study I want to get lateral admission in 2nd year of BE course in Aerospace Engineering. So, is it possible for me?

8th October 2018, 09:03 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure BE(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year lateral admission for Diploma Mechanical student?

Yes, it is possible to secure admission in second year of B.E (Aerospace Engineering) course after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Government recognised institute. Candidates who have passed three years Diploma course are eligible to get direct admission in second year of engineering course through lateral entry admission process. You have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process to get admission in second year of B.E (Aerospace Engineering) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?