19th March 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How and when to apply for AMIE?

Hi sir, iam ram i have completed in mining diploma at govt polytecnic bellampally i have interested in amie but i dont know apply to the amie please tel sir apply to the amie and amie course details

21st December 2014, 12:43 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and when to apply for AMIE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, iam ram i have completed in mining diploma at govt polytecnic bellampally i have interested in amie but i dont know apply to the amie please tel sir apply to the amie and amie course details

To tell about AMIE it stands for Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers and this is an engineering degree which is equivalent to B.Tech.

To apply for AMIE you need to choose, there are 2 types of Non-corporate membership and they are:
  • Senior Technician membership
  • Technician membership.

Having completed Diploma degree you can apply for Senior Technician membership and to get the Membership form you need to download it.

Form is available at http://https://www.ieindia.org/membe...spx?accod=memb

You must attach the following with the form:
  • Two passport size photographs to be affixed on the application form.
  • Attested copy of certificate to prove your age
  • Attested copy of Higher Secondary/ Plus Two certificate
  • Attested copy of Final/Provisional certificate of 3 years Diploma.
  • Attested copy of Final Semester Marksheet of 3 years Diploma.
  • Membership Registration fee in the form of D.D.drawn in favour of
    'The Institution of Engineers (India)', Payable at Kolkata.

Regards
~Jxsab~
19th February 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed diploma mechanical engineering at private college in karnataka, but how can I join AMIE. Which University has this course in karnataka
17th June 2019, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in civil engg part 2 from ICE India in 2017.Can I join AMIE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?