1st February 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How and where can I do job after Diploma in Mechanical? When the exam is conducted?

I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering. I dont know how and where i can do job. In railways diploma holder can work but how and when entrance exam wil conduct pls help me.

8th February 2014, 12:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where can I do job after Diploma in Mechanical? When the exam is conducted?

Mechanical engineering is one of the topmost branch of engineering.It is an evergreen branch ad its importance never declines and is least affected by recession.After completion of mechanical engineering,one can get jobs in both private as well as public sector.There are many entrance exams inorder to get employment in both public as well as private sector.

Being a mechanical diploma engineer,you can work in-
-Railway
-Power Station
-Nuclear power plant
-National Thermal Power corporation
-Power Grid Corporation of India
-IOCL
-Damodar Valley Corporation
-National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
-Electricity Board
-Bharat Petroleum
-Coal India Limited
-Defence sector
-Banks
-Stenography
-SAIL
-NIFTEM
-HAL
-UCIL
-PWD
-CPWD

But salary will be low as compared to work load.Salary usually ranges from 8000-20000 per month. If you can become very efficient engineer,it might range upto a maximum of 25000 per month. Mere diploma cannot fetch you a good job that involves both good salary and job satisfaction. Completion of your Btech course will increase your good job opportunities as well as lead to your career growth potentially.My suggestion would be-pursue your BTech course first.

For details regarding the opportunities in Railways, Click Here .
24th August 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and where can I do job after Diploma in Mechanical? When the exam is conducted?

How can I apply for DME job after completing diplamo in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?