25th September 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

my age is 29 years and i completed diploma in mechanical engineering and now i am trying for job, can i get job........

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  4. Career opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering in India?
  6. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  7. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  8. What are the educational opportunities after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fees?
  9. Job opportunities through Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  11. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Job opportunities after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a 42 years old?
  13. What are the job opportunities for diploma mechanical engineering students?
  14. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  17. Job opportunities for Diploma Mechanical Engineer in Abroad?
  18. What are the job opportunities available after completion of diploma in mechanical?
25th September 2011, 03:12 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

hello dear

see, Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is very good.

but the problem is your age.

as maximum company hire candidate those have age within 24 years.

but you can apply in the Govt as well as in the Private jobs.

being a mechanical student you can apply in the given below govt sectors

>>NTPC.

>>BHEL.

>>SAIL.

>>RAIL.

>>PWC.

>>DVC.

etc.

as your age is now 29 years, so it will be better to do degree in engineering course. rather than finding a job.

all the best....
27th September 2011, 05:26 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

As Mechanical is a Mother branch ,it has so many opportunities in both privet and Govt. sectors like -

Name of some Govt. job exams -

BHEL
RAILWAY
SAIL
NTPC
IOCL
GAIL
BVC
PWD

Name of some Privet companies -

L&T
Gamon India
Ganon
TATA steel
Bhushan Steel

Thank you
11th October 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

After camplit diploma haw many seleri i get
15th November 2011, 10:50 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

As Mechanical is a Mother branch ,it has so many opportunities in both privet and Govt. sectors like -

Name of some Govt. job exams -

BHEL
RAILWAY
SAIL
NTPC
IOCL
GAIL
BVC
PWD

Name of some Privet companies -

L&T
Gamon India
Ganon
TATA steel
Bhushan Steel
23rd March 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

my age is 22 years and i completed diploma
in mechanical engineering and now i am
trying for job, can i get job.......
Please call me
mo:9033977854
18th September 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

ir i want to do bca from a good institution after that i will do mca in computer...... pls suggest me a good computer institution
4th April 2013, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

i am the degree holder now i want to study B tech Engineering.
please suggest me, what cources like ECE, CSC, CIVIL, MECHANICAL, EEE is Help full to me.
8th May 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi
my name is dipak i will completed my diploma in mechanical to the i got 78%
plz any gverment job available call me 7350686752
8th May 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi
my name is dipak i will completed my diploma in mechanical to the i got 78%
plz any gverment job available call me 7350686752
25th July 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

My age is 28 and I completed Dillon in in mechanical engineering, now I am trying for job which type of govt job I apply
26th July 2019, 02:26 PM
mani98

Job Opportunities:

Private Sector

TATA group

Reliance Industries

Godrej group

Ashok Leyland & many more…

Government Sector

Bhabha Atomic Research Center

Indian Space Research Organization

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited & many more…

And in government organizations, you can try having the posts like Clerk, Supervisor, Technician, Junior Engineer etc. Private and government banks are also the best option for you like SBI & RBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?