11th October 2011, 09:30 PM
santoshkupatnaik

Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?

Sir My name is Santosh Kumar Patnaik I have completed My Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 2008 But now M planning to do PG Diploma in Mechanical Please suggest me that M I doing the right thing or not
?? and what is the Procedure to join??

Related Questions:
2nd July 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?

Sir My name is Santosh Kum I have completed My Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 2008 But now M planning to do PG Diploma in Mechanical Please suggest me that M I doing the right thing or not
?? and what is the Procedure to join??
2nd August 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?

now i am doing final year mechanical engineering,
i have plan to study in mechanical design in Germany, but which design course is best? i don't have any idea ?
please help me....
29th March 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLETING DIPLAMO IN MECHANICAL, CAN I GET THE JOB WITH THE SALARY OF MORETHAN 70,000 ? IF WHERE ?
7th February 2015, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Diploma n Mechanical engg in 2002, but one subject remained failed, now it got cleared. Presently I am working with automotive dealer at managerial position. Having an experience of 12 years sales experience.
What kind of course would be relevant for me
14th September 2015, 05:30 PM
Jitu.vide
Member+

Yes, it is right decision to go for PG diploma after completion of diploma engineering.

You will get detailed knowledge of your chosen field in diploma & on this basis you will get healthy salary.

Instead of PG diploma you are also eligible for lateral entry in B.Tech or you may also apply for job as a junior engineer.
But your decision is right, go for PG diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?