21st May 2022, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Howmuch percentage is required for admission in Diploma Pharmacy Ayurvedic?

Sir how many percentage in 10th pass in admission diploma pharmacy ayurvedic university

22nd May 2022, 10:26 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Howmuch percentage is required for admission in Diploma Pharmacy Ayurvedic?

Those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised board with atleast 60% and above marks are eligible for the course.
For admission to this course , candidate must have completed 17 years of the year of admission.
Those who have completed their 10+2 are eligible
Admission is done on the basis of merit in last qualifying exam.
24th May 2022, 12:21 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Howmuch percentage is required for admission in Diploma Pharmacy Ayurvedic?

The minimum eligibility criteria to get eligible for admission in Diploma Pharmacy Ayurvedic is that you must have completed class 12 with at least 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized board or Institute. Next, you have to appear for the entrance exam and crack the exam to get selected for admission in Diploma in Pharmacy Ayurvedic.
24th May 2022, 06:46 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Course in Ayurvedic is a 2-year diploma program in Ayurveda. The eligibility criteria for the program is 10+2 in any relevant stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?