13th April 2023, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th science and i have pcmb combination can i do diploma after giving entrance exams?

I want to do IT engineering after 12th how many years are needed to complete BE after 12th if i go for diploma???

6th June 2023, 01:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am in 12th science and i have pcmb combination can i do diploma after giving entrance exams?

Yes, you can pursue a diploma course after completing your 12th grade with a PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology) combination. Many diploma programs accept students from various educational backgrounds, including science streams like PCMB.

To pursue a diploma course, you'll need to appear for entrance exams specific to the diploma program you're interested in. These exams vary depending on the institution and the course you wish to join.

Some common entrance exams for diploma courses in India are:
1. Polytechnic Entrance Exams:
2. Paramedical Entrance Exams
3. Hotel Management Entrance Exams

Check the eligibility criteria, syllabus, and exam pattern for each exam to prepare accordingly. Additionally, you may also need to fulfill other requirements such as minimum qualifying marks, age limits, and domicile criteria, depending on the institution and the state where the exam is conducted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?