5th March 2023, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for non local candidate to apply for polytechnic in any college?

I am 10th class from West bengal and now I want the admission in polytechnic college in andhra pradesh. Can I do that and what is the proceedure?

6th June 2023, 01:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for non local candidate to apply for polytechnic in any college?

General guidance on the application procedure for a non-local candidate to apply for a polytechnic college in Andhra Pradesh.

Here is a general outline of the application procedure:

1. Eligibility Criteria: Check the eligibility criteria set by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh, for non-local candidates. These criteria typically include educational qualifications, age limits, and residency requirements.

2. Application Form: Obtain the application form for polytechnic admission. The form can usually be obtained online from the official website of SBTET or the designated admission portal. Fill in the required details accurately and carefully.

3. Required Documents: Gather the necessary documents as specified in the application form. Typically, the required documents include educational certificates, marksheets, proof of date of birth, domicile certificate (if applicable), and any other documents requested.

4. Application Fee: Pay the prescribed application fee through the available payment methods. The fee amount may vary each year, so refer to the official notification or the admission portal for the exact fee details. Keep a copy of the payment receipt for future reference.

5. Submission: Submit the completed application form along with the required documents and the proof of fee payment.

6. Admit Card: After the application submission deadline, the concerned authority will release the admit card. Download and print the admit card from the official website using the provided login credentials.

7. Entrance Exam (if applicable): If the admission process involves an entrance exam, prepare for the exam according to the prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.

8. Counseling Process: After the announcement of results or the entrance exam, the counseling process begins. Non-local candidates are usually required to participate in the counseling process, either online or in-person, as per the instructions provided. During counseling, candidates will have the opportunity to choose their preferred college and course based on their rank and availability of seats.

9. Seat Allotment: After the counseling process, the seat allotment results will be published. If you are allotted a seat, you will receive a provisional admission letter. Follow the instructions provided in the letter for further admission formalities, such as document verification and fee payment.

For the most accurate and current information, refer to the official websites of SBTET or the concerned polytechnic colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?