19th July 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue B.Arch course after ITI or Polytechnic?

How to pursue B.Arch course after ITI or Polytechnic?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue B.Arch course after ITI or Polytechnic? -- [New]
  2. Use of ITI? Difference between ITI and Polytechnic?
  3. Admission in Polytechnic course for an ITI holder?
  4. Which government colleges could I get with 158(Gen) and 77(OBC) rank in UPSEE lateral entry? Which government/aided college is better for me?
  5. Admission in Government Polytechnic after ITI Carpenter trade?
  6. B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch?
  7. Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission in government polytechnic college in Rajasthan having ITI Carpenter trade?
  9. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Elecrician and working in Private sector?
  10. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  11. What is the qualification needed to become a loco pilot of Indian Railways
  12. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  13. I am a student of ITI(IT and Electronics system and maintenance) : Can I join Polytechnic for ECE course?
  14. How to take admission in 2nd year in Jharkhand Government Polytechnic College after completing ITI?
  15. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Which are the correspondence polytechnic colleges approved by AICTE?
  17. How to get Polytechnic Diploma from Maharashtra or Nagpur after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic after 10th?
  18. How to join Indian Railways? Should I go for ITI or Polytechnic?
19th July 2015, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue B.Arch course after ITI or Polytechnic?

To pursue B.Arch course after completion of your Polytechnic course, you need to appear in NATA examination. Candidates who have completed 10th standard and above are eligible to appear in NATA examination but, candidates who have qualified an Aptitude Test in Architecture and those who have secured 50% marks in 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in B.Arch course. So, you need to appear in NATA examination to pursue B.Arch course after completion of Diploma course.
20th July 2015, 09:51 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can go for the B.Arch after completing your diploma in any of the stream. But it is good if you complete your diploma in the same field.

Here is the complete eligibility criteria that you must have to fulfill for doing B.arch :

Eligibility

The Candidate must possess 50% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level or equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level.

or

The applicant should pass 10th + 3 years Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central / State Governments with 50% aggregates marks.

Age limit

** Candidate must not be older than 30 years.

Selection procedure

** The Candidates should have a valid NATA score obtained in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). For your kind information i want to tell you that it is conducted by the Council of Architecture.

** Admission will be done on Merit basis for which the merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in qualifying examination and NATA Test.

Best institute for the B.arch :

** CHANDIGARH COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE

** SIR J.J.COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE

** BENGAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE

** JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY
14th May 2021, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I completed iti with draughtsman civil can I get admission in b.arch?? Please tell me..
5th June 2023, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do architecture degree after ITI? 10 class pass out only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?