19th February 2023, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in civil engineering but can I take aerospace engineering?

I have completed my diploma civil engineering course in recognise University now I would like to steady aerospace engineering in any government institute. Can I eligible for that?

20th February 2023, 01:33 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: I have completed diploma in civil engineering but can I take aerospace engineering?

I don't think that it is possible to pursue a degree in aerospace engineering after completing a diploma in civil engineering. However, admission requirements and eligibility criteria vary depending on the specific government institute and university you are interested in. You will need to research and find out the specific admission requirements and eligibility criteria for the institute or university you wish to apply to. Typically, you will need to take an entrance exam and meet certain academic and other criteria to be eligible for admission. It is also recommended that you speak with academic advisors at the institutes or universities you are considering to get more detailed information about the admission process and eligibility requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?