19th February 2023, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How to do Aeronautical engineering after Diplomain Electrical?

Sir I'm Sai Hemanth I'm completed diploma electrical engineering I am how to go the aeronautical engineering?

20th February 2023, 02:37 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How to do Aeronautical engineering after Diplomain Electrical?

Hello Sai Hemanth, you can pursue Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering by either taking up lateral entry in a B.Tech program or by pursuing a diploma in Aeronautical engineering. Because I think Electrical and Mechanical Diploma holders are considered for Aeronautical. Anyways, Here are the steps you can follow:

Look for colleges offering lateral entry in B.Tech Aeronautical engineering program: You can search for colleges offering lateral entry in Aeronautical engineering program. You can check the admission criteria, eligibility, and selection process. Some colleges conduct their own entrance exams, while some accept scores from national level entrance exams.

Take up the lateral entry B.Tech Aeronautical engineering program: Once you have shortlisted the colleges, you can apply for the program. You will have to fill the application form, pay the fees, and submit the required documents. You will then have to appear for the entrance exam (if any) and clear the cutoff. The selection will be based on the cutoff and your performance in the entrance exam.

Pursue a Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering: If you are unable to secure admission in B.Tech program, you can pursue a diploma in Aeronautical engineering. You can search for colleges offering diploma in Aeronautical engineering program. You can check the admission criteria, eligibility, and selection process. Some colleges conduct their own entrance exams, while some accept scores from national level entrance exams.

Take up the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering program: Once you have shortlisted the colleges, you can apply for the program. You will have to fill the application form, pay the fees, and submit the required documents. You will then have to appear for the entrance exam (if any) and clear the cutoff. The selection will be based on the cutoff and your performance in the entrance exam.

I hope this helps you. All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?