21st July 2023, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

I have completed PGDM in HR and Marketing from a Management college approved by AICTE. Am I eligible for Net?

I have completed PGDM in HR and Marketing from a Management college approved by AICTE. I wanted to know if I am eligible for NET exam.

26th July 2023, 09:47 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have completed PGDM in HR and Marketing from a Management college approved by AICTE. Am I eligible for Net?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for UGC NET if you have completed a PGDM in HR and Marketing from a management college approved by AICTE.
You must have secured at least 55% marks in your post-graduate degree. You can appear for the exam in the subject of Human Resource Management.

The eligibility criteria for UGC NET HRM:

You must have a post-graduate degree in Human Resource Management, Labour Welfare, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations, Labour and Social Welfare, or a related subject.
You must have secured at least 55% marks in your post-graduate degree.
You must be a citizen of India.
You must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) in Human Resource Management

The UGC NET is a national-level exam conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for eligibility for the post of lecturer in colleges and universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?