26th November 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get lateral entry in B.Tech 2nd year after completing Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am a student of class 10th and I want to pursue Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering. I want to know can I get lateral entry in B.Tech 2nd year after completing Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  2. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  3. Will there be any Lateral Entry Scheme into 2nd year of BCA after completion of 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Tech plastic engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry after completing diploma
  5. Possibility to study B.E from Anna university through lateral entry scheme after completing 2nd year of Diploma?
  6. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  7. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  8. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Tech lateral entry in Kerala after completing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  10. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  11. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  12. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  13. Is there lateral entry available in BCA or B.Sc(IT) distance education for diploma students?
  14. B.tech in foreign universities for diploma engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  16. Eligibility for the post of Junior Engineer in Railways after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry in 2nd year?
  17. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  18. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
28th November 2016, 07:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get lateral entry in B.Tech 2nd year after completing Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to get lateral entry admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completion of your three years Diploma course in Computer Science and Engineering. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma in Engineering course are eligible to get lateral entry admission in B.Tech course. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
28th November 2016, 08:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get lateral entry in B.Tech 2nd year after completing Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering?

On the basis of class 10th you can't get lateral entry admission. You are eligible for first year admission in diploma in engineering. After completion of diploma you can surely get lateral entry in B.Tech 2nd year.

For lateral entry admission you need to appear for state level engineering entrance exam. You will be allotted seat based on your rank in entrance exam through counselling.
26th July 2023, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get lateral entry to diploma in cs after completing COPA ITI TRADE IN KARNATAKA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?