3rd June 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

whether CMA are also eligible to sit in NET conducted by UGC? Whether a Cost and Management Accountant is eligible for any exemption in NET?

I am a Cost and Management Accountant(CMA) student and will appear in the final exams to be held in June 2014. I want to know whether I am eligible for NET if I pass in finals of CMA conducted by Institute of Cost Accountants of India(ICAI). If yes what is minimum percentage requirement. It is to be noted that CMA's are now directly eligible for Ph.D course in various universities without having Master degree course. So my query is whether CMA are also eligible to sit in NET conducted by UGC.

Regards
Ankit Nimodia
Email id: [email protected]
Phone: 91 9707098845

5th June 2016, 02:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: whether CMA are also eligible to sit in NET conducted by UGC? Whether a Cost and Management Accountant is eligible for any exemption in NET?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for NET examination without having completed your PG course. You will also have to complete your B.Ed degree and only after that you will be very much eligible to appear for NET examination and be eligible to opt for job post as a teacher in various private and government school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?