19th March 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Information about fee and registration form of AMIE Section A?

sir I want to reregistration for amie in diploma stream sec A, I have been already enrolled before 9 years ago but now I want to do amie so pls tell me about fee and re registration form

20th December 2014, 11:38 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about fee and registration form of AMIE Section A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I want to reregistration for amie in diploma stream sec A, I have been already enrolled before 9 years ago but now I want to do amie so pls tell me about fee and re registration form

AMIE stands for Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers

Successful completion of AMIE enables you get equal opportunities for job and higher education in Govt, and private sectors just like a B.Tech holder. As you have completed Diploma degree, you may apply for the Senior Technical Membership.

You must download the form for Section A at http://https://www.ieindia.org/membe...spx?accod=memb

FEES:

# The candidate need to pay the Institution Fees which is a compulsory and should be paid to The Institution of Engineers.

# The candidate has to submit application form for examination and the exam fees needed to be paid for Rs 2000/-. If you choose an exam center abroad, the exam fees is different.

# For a candidate who is a Diploma holder the complete exam fees would come around Rs 8000.

# For Section A Registration it is Rs 5800 and examination fees is Rs.2000.

Regards
~Jxsab~
4th May 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a Diploma holder and I enrolled my membership in 2009, but I could not pass all subjects, so I want to Re-registration my membership , what is the procedure?
19th May 2018, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder and I also have a registered on Amie in the year 2012. But now I already passed 6 years with out sitting any examinations on SEC a. Can I get any chance to RE register my self on Amie exam. Please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?