29th November 2012, 09:39 PM
Posts: n/a

How should I appear for AMIE section B?

I have completed AMIE section "A" in 1992 & Five subject of section " B" in 1994 . Can I appear in remaining paper of section "B".
Pl reply on E mail - [email protected]
Thanking you sir,

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can a married women(Aged 22 years) join to SSC? I have done my B.Sc. I was cadet of Army wing and finished "B" and "C"certificates with "B"grade and also completed TSC 3 20th March 2022 10:31 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: