19th March 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Information about part time Diploma engineering course

Dear sir/madam

I want to study part time diploma in mechanical engg, So kindly lead me

1)Which university offering the part time diploma in chennai
2)Attendance is important or not
3)What is the Fees sturcture
4)I have completed the BBA in Tnou, in my carrier improving purpose I want to studied in this diploma

Kindly Lead me

Thanks

Kolastic
My Mail ID: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  2. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  3. How to opt for part time diploma civil engineering course?
  4. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  5. Any provision of lateral entry in part time diplmoma? I want to do part time engineering diploma
  6. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Information regarding part time BE in Mechanical Engineering course?
  8. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  9. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
  10. Should I do both diploma and B.E in correspondence or part time?
  11. Part time Diploma of 4 years is equivalent to 3 years Diploma? Am I eligible for government exam?
  12. Part time PG Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  13. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  14. Can I join part time Diploma in Surat? Which college provides part time Diploma?
  15. How to do part time diploma in electrical in Surat?
  16. Information about part time Diploma in Industrial Electronics?
  17. How to do part time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Part time B.Tech institutes in Delhi and NCR?
  18. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
5th April 2014, 10:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about part time Diploma engineering course

You can definitely study part time diploma in mechanical engineering. Although there are very less institutes in India that offer part time diploma in mechanical engineering yet you can pursue the course. There are many institutes for full time and correspondence degree course. The institutes which offer part time diploma course in the field of mechanical engineering are :-

Asansol Polytechnic, West Bengal
Email: [email protected]
K.J. Somaiya Polytechnic, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai
Fees:24050
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University - Maharashtra
Fees:-6300
19th September 2014, 01:09 AM
pankajsimt

Default Re: Information about part time Diploma engineering course

if
anybody want to complete its diploma/graduation/PG along with your job contect me on my ID
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?