9th January 2014, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Part time PG Diploma in Electrical engineering?

Sir i am hassain from chennai , i Finished ITI Electrician course with diploma and advance diploma, Now i Would like to study PG diploma Electrical Eng. i need part time diploma colledge details in chennai only.my mail id.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  2. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  3. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
  4. What are the jobs after completing part time diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. Can I do B.E Part time after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering 4 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details of the colleges providing part time course in Electrical Engineering?
  7. How to do part time diploma in electrical in Surat?
  8. Can i get admission in part time B.E in MS engineering college, Vodoara? I am doing my diploma in electrical in DLM mode
  9. How to appear for Part Time diploma in electrical engineering from IGNOU VIEP?
  10. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  11. How to do part time diploma in electrical in Surat? I have completed ITI Wireman(Electrician)
  12. How to do part time B.E along with my job after completing diploma in electrical
  13. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  14. How to opt for part time diploma civil engineering course?
  15. How to do Part time B.E or distance learning after completing diploma in electrical branch?
  16. Any provision of lateral entry in part time diplmoma? I want to do part time engineering diploma
  17. Can I do B.Tech part time from AMIE?
  18. Can I pursue MBA regular or part time if I am a 3 years diploma student in electrical engineering with 4 years experience in L&T
13th January 2014, 10:48 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Part time PG Diploma in Electrical engineering?

There is a very much good scope for Electrical engineering graduates . And this Electrical engineering deals with the study and application of the following streams .

> Electricity
> Electronics
> Electromagnetism

Basically this engineering deals with the various systems such as :
Electrical Machines
Electric Power Transmission

And whereas electronic engineering deals with the Study of electronics systems including
* Computers
* Communication systems
* Integrated Circuits
* And Radar .

And I have some colleges list which are offering Part time PG Diploma courses.They are :

Jeppiaar Engineering College , Chennai
KCG College of Technology (AICTE Approved )
Indian Institute of Technology Madras , I.I.T Post Office
Gojan Educational institutions , Red Hills
Crescent Engineering College
DMI College of Engineering Palanchur
Easwari Engineering College , Manapakkam
Central Institute of Plastic Engg & Tech
A.C College of Technology Sardar patel Road Guindy
A.M.S College of Engineering
Asan Memorial College of engineering & Technology
B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College
Madhurai Institute of Technology
JJSK College of distance Education
Indian Institute of Materials Management
Annamalai University Study Center
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research
ANNA UNIVERSITY ( I think preferable very mostly )
6th August 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM A BSC MATHS GRADUATE I WNTED TO DO ONE PART TIME CERTIFICATE COURSE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING IN MUMBAI CAN YOU
SUGGEST SOME INSYTITUTE FOR THIS THANK YOU
18th July 2017, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I need to study part time diploma in electrical and electronics weekend classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?