8th October 2022, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

ISRO Diploma mechanical study materials, papers and syllabus

Sir I am a diploma mechanical engineering final year student. I would wish to work in ISRO. Kindly reply me what all post can I apply and what are the portions to be study,best study material ,previous question papers etc to me. I hope to here a positive reply at the earliest.

19th May 2023, 03:15 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: ISRO Diploma mechanical study materials, papers and syllabus

Congratulations on your graduation! ISRO is a great place to work, and I'm sure you'll be a valuable asset to the team.
Here are some of the posts you can apply for with a diploma in mechanical engineering:
  • Junior Technical Assistant
  • Junior Scientific Assistant
  • Junior Engineer
The portions you need to study for these posts will vary depending on the specific position, but some of the common topics include:
  • Engineering Mechanics
  • Thermodynamics
  • Fluid Mechanics
  • Heat Transfer
  • Machine Design
  • Manufacturing Processes
  • Engineering Materials
  • Engineering Drawing
The best study materials for these topics are typically textbooks and online resources. You can also find previous question papers for practice.
ISRO conducts a written examination and an interview for all of its posts. The written examination is usually multiple-choice, and the interview is a chance for the panel to assess your knowledge and skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?