16th July 2012, 11:21 AM
shravan kumar shahjit

How to prepare for OBGC exam after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? Syllabus and study materials?

Sir,
I have done my B.E.with mechanical engineering , I want to prepare for ONGC exam , please give me suggestions and ideas for how to prepare to crack the exam like preferable books,syllabus,study materials....etc. Please give me your Great idea .

thankyou

2nd January 2013, 08:23 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for OBGC exam after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? Syllabus and study materials?

Hi,
Ongc is one of the finest company which provide high salary n other services
For clearing its paper, you need to concentrate on the fundamental concepts of each subjects.
The books suggested for the main subjects are
Thermal engineering-van wylen
Heat and mass transfer- p k nag
Strength of materials- b.c.punmia
Fluid Mechanics-r k banSal
Industrial engineering-n d vohra
Theory of machines- p l ballaney
Gud luck
15th January 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for OBGC exam after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? Syllabus and study materials?

sir i m mech. Engg 3rd year student and wants to know abt field ,post which are appointed thrugh ies exam
11th April 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.E (CAD/CAM). i like to write TRB or any CENTRAL or STATE govt exam. I WANNA know how to Prepare GATE Exam and TRB exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?