20th March 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Andhra Pradesh for Electronics Diploma failed student?

Hello,
I am failed Diploma Electronics Engineering. Please tell me the job opportunities for me in Andhra Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities after B.Sc Electronics?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics) in VLSI Designing in Andhra Pradesh and Bangalore? Career opportunities after this M.Sc?
  3. List of colleges offering part time Electrical and Electronics Diploma course to 12th PCM student in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma Holder in Agriculture?
  5. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. List of universities which offer Distance B.Ed course to B.Sc(Electronics) candidate in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. List of colleges offering correspondence Mechanical Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. What are the opportunities in government of Andhra Pradesh after doing M.A Hindi
  10. Which is the best college to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for constable job in Andhra Pradesh after completion of diploma course?
  12. Which Mechanical companies in Andhra Pradesh offers Design job?
  13. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  14. List of some private medical colleges which are recognized by MCI and offer MBBS at low fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job opportunities in Eastern Railway for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  16. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  17. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  18. Requirements to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
22nd March 2016, 06:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Andhra Pradesh for Electronics Diploma failed student?

As you have not completed your Diploma that means your qualification is mere 10th or 12th .So, you cannot apply for major posts in any companies, however, you might opt for jobs in government sectors as in Railways, Indian Army, etc. The post will not be a big one, but you might opt for small job posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?