22nd November 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities in government of Andhra Pradesh after doing M.A Hindi

I am doing ma hindi first year in braou. I want to do job in govt field. After completion of this course what are the opportunities in govt of andhra pradesh

31st August 2017, 10:05 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities in government of Andhra Pradesh after doing M.A Hindi

Candidates after pursuing Master's degree in Arts can apply for following jobs in State Government of Andhra Pradesh.

>>State Eligibility test: The academic qualification required to apply for SET exam is master' s degree in any discipline. Minimum of 55% marks in master's degree is required to apply for this exam.

You can apply for Lecturer post in different colleges after qualifying NET exam.

>>Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission: The academic qualification required for this course is bachelor's degree. The age limit is 18-42 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?