23rd March 2021, 06:18 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering students of Devasya Polytechnic

Hello everyone, I am doing Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering at the Devasya Polytechnic. After completing my Diploma course I want to do a job. Can you tell me about the job opportunities for me and other students who are doing this course from this institute?

5th May 2021, 09:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering students of Devasya Polytechnic

The job opportunities for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering are in the field of database management, embedded systems, IT, Telecommunications and other related industries.

Some employment areas are given below.

Telecom Sector
Own Firm
Defense
IT Firms
Research and Development
Public Sector Undertaking
Software Development Companies

Some Job Roles are given below.

System Programmer
Informant Officer
Web Developer
System Administration
Operations Manager
Network Administrator
10th May 2021, 08:13 PM
Seema8090

Default Re: Job opportunities for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering students of Devasya Polytechnic

Career opportunities in Diploma in Computer Science Engineering

Nowadays nearly all corporations and groups are reliant on computers. So, all groups require computer engineers for development, protection and restore of computer systems. So, Diploma computer engineers can paintings as:

Software Engineer
Hardware Engineer
Networking Engineer
Software Tester
Web Designer
App Developer
Project Engineer

Jobs Area

Jobs in IT Companies

Jobs in Software development sector

jobs in telecommunication sector

Jobs in Armed forces

Self -employment opportunity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?