24th October 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for Diploma Mechanical Engineering student?

Hi everyone, as I am doing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course, I don’t know what job I will get. I just want to know that I am eligible for any good job in Government sector or in Private sector? I want to do job according to my stream. So, after Diploma I get job?

29th October 2018, 07:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for Diploma Mechanical Engineering student?

Job opportunities in government and private sector for diploma in mechanical engineering student:-

I have maintained some government as well as private companies providing jobs after mechanical engineering:-

Government sector jobs companies are:-

NTPC
BHEL
BEL
Railways
SAIL

Private sector jobs companies are:-

L and T
Gaon India,
Tata Steel
Bhushan Steel
Hero Motors.
29th October 2018, 08:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for Diploma Mechanical Engineering student?

Job opportunities in government and private sector for diploma mechanical engineering student

The candidates who completed their graduation in mechanical stream are provided with wide range of job opportunities in both the public and private sector organisations

Some of the private sectors which offer jobs for these candidates are given below:-

Ashok Leyland
TVS
Toyato
Honda
Crompton
L and T
Hyundai

Some of the government organisation which provides job prospects to there graduates are given below:-

Railways
Indian Army
Indian Navy
Power Grid
HCL
HAL
ONGC
NTPC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?