1st March 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for Diploma in Chemical Engineering student?

Hi everyone, as I am doing Chemical Engineering Diploma course, I don’t know what job I will get. I just want to know that I am eligible for any good job in Government sector or in Private sector? I want to do job according to my stream. So, after Diploma I get job?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Chemical student? -- [New]
  3. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  4. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  5. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private sectors through Journalism Diploma course for B.Com(Finance) graduate?
  6. Job opportunities in Government & Private Sectors for BSc(Anthropology) candidate?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma holder in Chemical Engineering?
  8. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  9. Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for BSc(Cardiac Technology) candidate?
  10. Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for BSc(Perfusion Technology) candidate?
  11. Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for BSc(Clinical Microbiology) candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fresher Diploma in Chemical engineering job in private sector?
  13. Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for BSc(Applied Physical Sciences) candidate?
  14. Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) candidate?
  15. Job opportunities for B.Tech(CSE) student in Private and Government sectors?
  16. Chances of doing job in Railways as locomotive engineer after completing diploma in IT? What are the courses to be done to get job in private sectors?
  17. Where should I opt for job among Government and Private Sectors after completion of B.Sc(Sericulture)? Job opportunities in Government sector?
  18. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
15th March 2018, 08:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for Diploma in Chemical Engineering student?

After completing Diploma it will be some how difficult to find good job. As because various companies are not giving preference to Diploma holders. They appoint B.Tech candidates only.
That is why it will be better to complete B.Tech in Chemical Engineering to get good jobs.
After Diploma only you will get jobs of low range and that should not liked by everyone.
So according to me you should pursue B.Tech first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?