20th May 2020, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government Sector of Bihar for a Diploma Mechanical student?

Hi Sir, I am doing Polytechnic Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. I belong to Bihar and I want to work here after my Polytechnic Diploma course. I would like to know about the opportunities in Government Sector in Bihar for me after my Diploma course. Kindly let me know immediately.

24th April 2021, 04:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector of Bihar for a Diploma Mechanical student?

Job opportunities in Government Sector of Bihar for a Diploma Mechanical student:-

Sales executive
Operator engineer
Marketing executive
Senior engineer
JRF Mechanical Engineer
CAD design engineer
Drafting and modelling engineers
Marketing engineer
Executive Engineer Trainee
Project assistant manager
Site engineer intern.
24th April 2021, 05:14 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector of Bihar for a Diploma Mechanical student?

Job opportunities in Government Sector of Bihar for a Diploma Mechanical student:-

List of jobs:-

Site Engineer

Executive Engineer

Marketing Engineer and Design Engineer

Drafting and Modelling Engineer

Executive Operator Engineer

Marketing Executive etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?