1st June 2020, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Indian Navy through Diploma Nautical Science course for a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Hi everyone, I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering. If I take Diploma in Nautical Science course then what opportunities I will get in Indian Navy? I have a dream to join Indian Navy and because of this I am going to study Diploma in Nautical Science course.

24th April 2021, 04:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Indian Navy through Diploma Nautical Science course for a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Job opportunities in Indian Navy through Diploma Nautical Science course for a Diploma Electrical Engineer:-

Yes, you can join the Indian Navy after diploma in Nautical Science even after diploma in electrical engineering.

You can try for the below list of positions:-

Assistant loco pilot
Junior engineer
Station controller cum train operator
TC
Clerical position etc.

Among all the options best available option for you is the assistant loco pilot.

Try for this position for getting a job in railways. You need to apply for it and you need to clear all the rounds and need to be in the final selection list.

For more information you can visit the official website - www.rrb.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?