30th December 2015, 04:38 PM
rahul k chouksey

Job opportunities for PG Diploma holder in Banking and Insurance?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my PG Diploma in Banking and Insurance. Can you please provide me the jobs available for me? Kindly tell me the opportunities. Thank you!

27th April 2016, 12:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for PG Diploma holder in Banking and Insurance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k chouksey View Post
Dear Friends,
I have completed my PG Diploma in Banking and Insurance. Can you please provide me the jobs available for me? Kindly tell me the opportunities. Thank you!
The aspirant can try for a job in the Banking industry. The recruitment for many of the nationalized Banks is done through IBPS. The aspirants should pass their Graduation or any other equivalent course from a recognized board and final year aspirants are also eligible to apply. So, you can appear for the Common Written Examination conducted by the IBPS. After clearing the test you have to appear for an interview before selection. You can also apply for a job in private banks and insurance companies. The competition is very high in IBPS examination, hence you have to prepare well to clear the examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?