Job opportunities for PGDCA holder?

respected sir
i have commpleate my pgdca
kindly tell me after pgdca which
type of job provide for me?????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after completion of PGDCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which steam has better job opportunities after completing B.Sc, PGDCA and MBA?
  3. Which is better among MCA from SMU or .net/php/oracle course after PGDCA? How to get good job after B.Sc.(Mathematics) and PGDCA?
  4. MCA or IT Job after completing PGDCA?
  5. Which type of jobs will be provided to me if done PGDCA after PGDM?
  6. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. Is PGDCA necessary for government job? In which government jobs PGDCA is preferred?
  8. Job opportunities for BSc Nursing degree holder at PGI, Chandigarh? What are the necessary requirements for this?
  9. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  10. PGDCA along with MCA is a right option for me? Which professional course is better after PGDCA?
  11. Job opportunities in UAE for Ph.D holder in Education?
  12. What should I do after completion of BCA course to get better Job? Does PGDCA equivalent to BCA? Duration of PGDCA course?
  13. Any chance to get a job in government/private sector? I have done PGDCA
  14. Job opportunities in Canada for B.Com holder?
  15. Opportunities in public and private sector? How much salary can I expect? I have completed PGDCA from Gauhati University with 57% marks
  16. Best Career Options after completion of PGDCA?
  17. Which professional course should I choose after completing PGDCA?
  18. Is PGDCA necessary after BCA to get government jobs? Which is more preferred in government organisations?
25th October 2014, 11:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for PGDCA holder?

PGDCA is Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications and you can apply for jobs in various fields related to Information Technology. There are many job opportunities in software companies and you will be eligible for various jobs which are related to following fields.

1. Networking

2. Database Management

3. Programmer

4. Developer

5. Web Designing

6. Animation

7. Multimedia

If you have done your PGDCA from a good institute, then you can apply for on campus and off campus interviews in various software companies. If you have good skills and perform well in interview, then surely you will get a decent job in a software company.
26th October 2014, 09:01 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

There are many opportunities after Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications. There will be opportunities from all over areas and fields.

You can get in to fields like the following:

• Development
• Networking
• Animation
• Multimedia
• Web Designing
• Database Management and more

Roles will be:

• System Analyst
• Software Engineer
• Training Faculty
• R and D Engineer
• EDP Manager and more

Higher Studies Courses:

• Master of Science in Information Technology
• Master of Business Administration
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and more

You can get in to MNCs like,

• TCS
• CTS
• Wipro
• Accenture
• IBM
• Cap Gemini
• Infosys and more.
27th October 2014, 02:41 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Hi! PGDCA is a short for Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications. You can find jobs in fields like networking, database, programmer, developer, web designing, animation and multimedia. You can work for multinational firms like TCS< Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL, HP, Lenovo, Infosys etc. Good Luck!
7th October 2020, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done my PGDCA, can I get job in Canada on this degree. My wife is the primary applicant and I will be the dependent???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?