24th April 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

MCA or IT Job after completing PGDCA?

DEAR,sir
i have completed HS from arts strem and now i am dooing
PGDCA from EPITOME groups, i am too much confuced about my study line.
i don't know what should i do after PGDCA. I am interested on IT side, i don't want to do B.A, SO I WANT to know; sir MAY i do MCA or oter job preferable IT COURCES after dooing PGDCA ?
PLEASE answer me sir & help me out

26th April 2014, 06:58 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MCA or IT Job after completing PGDCA?

For the MCA course--
If you are interested in MCA then you need minimum qualification of graduation because as you know MCA is Master degree and for any master degree the minimum qualification required is bachelor degree Or you can say graduation. SO if you had already pursued graduation degree then yes you can apply for MCA course.

So if you have graduation degree then you can go for the MCA course it is good course and many of students are going toward this course after completing their BCA course.

Now if you want to join any IT companies then again you need to be have graduation degree to apply for good jobs.
You can get good IT job on the basis of your PGDCA like you can get job in calling center.

There are lots of companies which offer calling center jobs.
AIRTEL
TATA DOCOMO
VODAFONE
IDEA
RELIANCE

So you can get jobs in these companies. But if you want to get good job so first complete your graduation and after that go for MCA course and then apply for some reputed company.
31st May 2021, 09:06 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: MCA or IT Job after completing PGDCA?

Hello friend
PGDCA is a post graduate diploma in Computer application this is not a postgraduate degree it's only and diploma so whenever you apply for any post and that eligibility required is master degree then you are not eligible to apply that form.
MCA is a master of computer application and this is a a postgraduate degree so wherever post graduation is required as a eligibility then you are eligible to apply that form.
Now after your PGDCA course you are eligible to do MCA course or IT job, both lines are different And you can do do it job and you can also do your MCA course through distance mode but if you are doing MCA as a regular then you are not eligible to join any IT job.
Now you have to decide what you want to do either IT job or MCA as a regular.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?