7th July 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology course of St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College. I would like to know about the job opportunities through this course. Please tell me about the opportunities available for me after completing this course.

11th July 2019, 06:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology course of St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College?

After completion of Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology course you will be capable to examining patients, prescribing and dispensing spectacles and contact lenses, operate ophthalmic instruments. So you may find work at Eye care centers, Optical shops and Nursing homes. You may also work under a Eye Doctor. After a prier experience you can be join any Health care provider, Hospitals, Nursing Homes on the position of Ophthalmic Assistant, Ophthalmic Nurse, Optometry Assistant and Lab Assistant etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?