22nd August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering for a Diploma in Accounting Management. Can you please help me to know about the syllabus of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course immediately.

26th August 2019, 03:30 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering?

Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering are as follows:-

Course Duration - 1 year

Syllabus -
Managerial Accounting
Financial Accounting
Advanced Accounting/ Auditing
Accounting Information Systems
Tax Planning and Management
Forensic Accounting
26th August 2019, 04:51 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering?

The duration of of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering would be of 1 year.

The course syllabus of Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering will include the study of below mentioned subjects:

:-Managerial Accounting
:-Financial Accounting
:-Advanced Accounting/Auditing
:-Accounting Information Systems
:-Tax Planning and Management
:-Forensic Accounting

You can visit the website https://www.icte.co.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?