31st December 2016, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in VJTI, Mumbai for diploma in civil engineering?

Hello Sir, I am clearing my 10th exam in 2014 and now I am in 12 std from commerce stream. How can I take admission in diploma in civil engineering in VJTI, Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Last year cutoff list for admission in Civil Engineering Diploma course at VJTI, Mumbai?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  3. Can I take admission in VJTI College, Mumbai to study Diploma course?
  4. Cutoff list of VJTI Mumbai for diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year in VJTI, Mumbai if secured 75% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course being a SC candidate?
  6. Direct admission for Diploma in Civil Engineering at VJTI College, Matunga for 10th student?
  7. Can I do B.Ed after diploma in civil and environmental engineering after 10th?
  8. What is the cut off marks expected for doing diploma in Civil Engineering in VJTI college? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission in Civil engineering at VJTI?
  10. Am I eligible for getting admission in 2nd year of engineering into VJTI under other than home university category?
  11. Admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Civil engineering at IIT Mumbai?
  12. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  13. Can I get admission in 2nd year Civil in diploma in VJTI after passing HSC with 67 marks?
  14. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  15. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  16. Percentage required in Diploma to get admission in VJTI?
  17. Best colleges for electrical and electronics engineering? I am a diploma in electrical engineering in VJTI college Mumbai
  18. How to get M.Tech admission in Auto VJTI mumbai?
4th January 2017, 01:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in VJTI, Mumbai for diploma in civil engineering?

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI) is affiliated to the university of Mumbai and it offers various undergraduate, post graduate, diploma courses in the field of engineering and technology. As you want to pursue diploma in civil engineering, so for that you are eligible and the admission will be based on the marks secured in 10th standard or in qualifying examination. Hence, if you score good marks then you can definitely get admission in VJTI to pursue diploma in civil engineering.
4th January 2017, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in VJTI, Mumbai for diploma in civil engineering?

You have to apply for polytechnic entrance exam of Maharashtra state for admission in diploma in civil engineering at VJTI, Mumbai. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.

Hence, if you want to get admission in your choice of institute, then make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam.
4th January 2017, 10:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in VJTI for the Diploma course in Civil Engineering, candidates must have to compete their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it. Candidates must qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the State Council or National council in order to get admission in the said college to study the above mentioned course.
20th March 2020, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

When are these state councils examsheld
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?