17th January 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Call from IIM for MBA after scoring good percentile in CAT Exam?

Sir, I would like to know where shall I Get a IIM entrance from? When will the exam held and please say me the places where emam will held?

Related Questions:
  1. From how many IIM institutes can a person get a call after scoring more than 99 percentile in CAT?
  2. Can I get a call from IIM college after scoring 72% in 10th
  3. Is there any chance to get admission in any IIM after scoring 71 percentile in CAT?
  4. Which course should I go for after doing graduation in BSc with 79%? In which colleges can I get?
  5. What to do after B.Tech if I have interest in Business? Eligibility criteria for top colleges?
  6. In which Delhi college can I get for MBA after scoring 58.11 percentile in CAT?
  7. Will I be able to get into good institutes after scoring 34.5 percentile in first attempt in CAT?
  8. Can I get admission in IIM-A or IIM-B if secured 99 percentile in CAT?
  9. List of non-iim colleges taking cat scores for MBA? 70-80 percentile
  10. Which MBA college can I join after scoring 49.11 percentile in CAT?
  11. How may I know about placement of MBA(Marketing)? How many percentile(In CAT) is required to get calls from IIM for SC candidate?
  12. Is it tough to prepare and qualify in CAT? Cutoff percentile required to get admission in IIM? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to get calls from IIT/NIIT(MBA) after scoring 94.93 percentile?
  14. Can I get a call from IIMA after scoring 99.9% in CAT
  15. Percentage required in CAT for getting a call from IIM - A? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I get a call from IIM-Ahmedabad? I've scored 100 percentile in CAT and having 81% marks in Engineering, 81% marks in 12th std and 82% marks in 10th std
  17. What is the cutoff of pondichery university for admission to MBA? Can I get a call from Pondichery University on 58.85 percentile in CAT?
  18. Number of seats in IIMS for ST candidate? What is the cutoff marks for admission?
17th January 2011, 08:55 PM
gokulnath b
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Call from IIM for MBA after scoring good percentile in CAT Exam?

The CAT exam Application will be available from september-october month of each year..Application will be available in selected branches of axis bank at a cost of Rs 1400..
you have to apply online and a admit card will be automatically generated with the test site.
U have to get above 95-99 percentile in order to get shortlisted to IIM
Visit the website http://catiim.in

Good luck!!All the Best!!!
23rd August 2011, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Call from IIM for MBA after scoring good percentile in CAT Exam?

i really want to study in iim ahmedabad . can you please help me out with how to secure percentile above 99 so that i cam get a call from there?
23rd August 2011, 08:38 AM
Sehwag6

Cat is the common admission test for mba. You score good marks in cat means get a seat in iim. You apply online for cat. For further details, www.catiim.in
9th November 2011, 09:31 AM
rudramishra

The CAT exam Application will be available from september-october month of each year..Application will be available in selected branches of axis bank at a cost of Rs 1400..
you have to apply online and a admit card will be automatically generated with the test site.
U have to get above 95-99 percentile in order to get shortlisted to IIM
Visit the website http://catiim.in
1st December 2011, 12:32 PM
khushboo naushin

yes you can get admission in IIM with good percentile in CAT exam. you have to get above 95-99 percent and after that get all from IIM institute..
1st December 2011, 12:44 PM
khushboo naushin

to get admission in any MBA collages. you have to do work hard and get the above 95-99 percentile in CAT or MAT entrance exam. after completing the exam and geting good percentage in any you will get call from any istitute or collages... all the best
17th May 2013, 12:42 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

CAT vouchers would be available from Selected AXIS bank from August - September.
You need to fill the online form based on procedure given on the voucher.
CAT exam would be conducted from 16th October to 11th November.

For getting into top IIMs, you should have atleast 99+percentile, to get call from these IIM
You would be asked to appear for GD/WAT and PI

Final selection would be made on the basis of 10th, 12th, graduation marks, workex, CAT Score, GD/WAT and PI

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?