16th July 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Management course of SP Jain Institute of Management and Research?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to study PG Diploma in Management in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research. I would like to know about the job opportunities through this course. Please tell me about the opportunities available for me after completing this course.

21st July 2019, 02:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Management course of SP Jain Institute of Management and Research?

The duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Management is of 2 years and is full time. The course will help the candidates to be a great business leaders and future executives who can contribute in the development of a company with professionalism and sustainability.

You can get the jobs in various multinational companies like Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd., The Leela, Tapi Prestressed Products Ltd., The Taj etc.

The top areas of recruitment would be Banks, Consultancies, Educational Institutions, Law Firms, Hotels and Resorts and Entertainment Portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?