16th July 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing PG Diploma in Management from SP Jain Institute of Management and Research. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

20th July 2019, 02:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing PG Diploma in Management from SP Jain Institute of Management and Research. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Management in the SP Jain Institute of Management and Research. Candidates who are waiting for final results are also eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Management in the SP Jain Institute of Management and Research. Those candidates who have not had a Bachelor’s Degree but have completed CA / ICWA / CS are also eligible to study the PG Diploma in Management in the SP Jain Institute of Management and Research.
20th July 2019, 06:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research?

Required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research is that you must have passed graduation in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized university/institute.
You must have a strong and consistent academic career. At the time of selection process, your 10th grade, 12th grade and every year of graduation will be considered.

Relevant work experience after graduation will be considered also.

You must have a valid score in CAT/XAT GMAT.

You can find details on;
https://www.spjimr.org/pgdm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?