29th August 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Job in UK having done Diploma in Mechanical engineering and Post Diploma in Designing?

How can i get a job in uk after my diploma in mechanical engineering ?
I have completed post diploma in designing and i have a experience of 07 months.

5th April 2017, 01:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in UK having done Diploma in Mechanical engineering and Post Diploma in Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i get a job in uk after my diploma in mechanical engineering ?
I have completed post diploma in designing and i have a experience of 07 months.

It is very difficult to get a job in UK after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering without much experience. You should work in Indian companies and gain some work experience (at least 5 years). You can do B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering course through part time while working in India. After completion of B.Tech and with some work experience you can apply for jobs in UK. You can find the job details in the job portals or job sites. You can also contact the job consultants for getting a job in UK. These are some of the ways one can apply for jobs in UK. If any of your friends or relatives or seniors working in UK then you can contact them for more details regarding job vacancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?