20th May 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Details of project and companies to do project for B.Tech Mining Engineering?

What are the various best succesful project works or the topics which have not yet completed their research or the topics which have not published papers in any journal in the field of Mining Engineering?
What are the best companies to work for their project i.e is it a public sector conpany(Government) or in the Private sector?
In what companies it is better to do project i.e coal or metal? If coal what are the better companies for project work? If metal, in what metal mine it is better to work for project? What are the best metal Mining companies for project work?

Related Questions:
15th October 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of project and companies to do project for B.Tech Mining Engineering?

If a student want to do project in DRDL ,he must have tha blood relatives persons in the DRDL?
With regards
Venkat Reddy
30th August 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of project and companies to do project for B.Tech Mining Engineering?

Suggest me good project related with mines and also give hint of content where i have study well about project topic related with mines
2nd October 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am completed B.Tech in Mining Engineering and I am fresher. If you have any vaccancies please inform me.
My gmail Id : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?