26th September 2019, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in DMS Polytechnic and Engineering College?

Hi Sir, I am planning to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering from DMS Polytechnic and Engineering College. I just want to know about the course fee for this course. Kindly tell me about the latest syllabus of this course also.

1st October 2019, 08:20 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in DMS Polytechnic and Engineering College?

The latest syllabus of Diploma in Electrical Engineering which is of 3 years in DMS Polytechnic and Engineering College is given below:-

Year I:-

:-Applied Science
:-Applied Mathematics
:-Elements of electrical engineering
:-Basic computer skills
:-Electrical and Electronics circuits
:-Practical

Year II:-

:-Electrical Machines
:-Computer-aided electrical drawing
:-Electrical Power generation
:-Transmission and Distribution
:-Basic of programming
:-Practical

Year III:-

:-Estimation and Specification
:-Embedded system
:-Industrial drives and control
:-Electrical energy utility and management
:-Electric motor control
:-Basic management skills
:-Industrial visit

The fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in DMS Polytechnic and Engineering College would be Rs.45,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?